Way too many tutorials?

danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P.VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Ok so heres what people do. They see the content, sign up, and post a bazillion tutorials that they already had.

It's actually getting kinda annoying. Theres so many tutorials, and you don't even know if they had rights to them, and not just ripped them of some site (I HATE RIPPERS! :banghead: ).

Everytime i look at the rss feed, which is the only way i come here, screw typing in the url, im lazy :p, one second its got normal stuff, actual non-tutorial threads that people actually respond to, and the next second one person has posted 1x24545 tutorials and the feed is useless.

gah. so frustrating. am i the only one that feels this way? :confused:
ban1.gif

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    LOL, I understand Daniel
    Here's the solution, in 2 hours the Tutorial Contest will be over and you will soon see mostly regular post again :D

As for the tutroail ripping problem, I'm open to any suggestions.
    danielneri wrote: »
    Ok so heres what people do. They see the content, sign up, and post a bazillion tutorials that they already had.

It's actually getting kinda annoying. Theres so many tutorials, and you don't even know if they had rights to them, and not just ripped them of some site (I HATE RIPPERS! :banghead: ).

Everytime i look at the rss feed, which is the only way i come here, screw typing in the url, im lazy :p, one second its got normal stuff, actual non-tutorial threads that people actually respond to, and the next second one person has posted 1x24545 tutorials and the feed is useless.

gah. so frustrating. am i the only one that feels this way? :confused:
  • DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
    Take a lead line out of the tutorial (like the first line of a paragraph) and do a Google search for that line. If it comes up somewhere else other than this forum, make sure that they owner/writer/creator is the member here. If they aren't, then it's time for a warning about posting other people's work and then exclude them from the tutorial contest (which may be too late on that part).

I hope that helps. It's helped me find rippers in the past.

Dave :hello: