torrent-kingdom.net

Hi all,

Please could i get some reviews on
torrent-kingdom.net

232 members in 3 weeks :)

thanks

Comments

• rebelagentrebelagent Junior Member Shared Hoster
    torrents are popular but are dying out because the security risks involved. If you get that forum big enough say 1000 members+ and 500+ posts with active members you may be able to get $200-$500

The hyphen drops value and it is a long domain name but there is still a lot to do with it
  • omoiomoi Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I agree with rebel agent. You'll be able to make some money off of it but that's only if torrents manage to keep up popularity; again like rebel agent said, they're losing it. I actually like the domain name, though. I think it's nice, but it is a little long and may be harder to remember
    Chou: butterfly...
    omoi: thought; mind; heart; feelings; emotion; sentiment; love; affection; desire; wish; hope; expectation; imagination; experience...
    chou omoi
    butterflyspirit
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    hmm, there's always a risk when creating a torrent website... I'd say: sell it when it's at its best...

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    pipsta wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Please could i get some reviews on
    torrent-kingdom.net
    232 members in 3 weeks :)
    thanks

Wow, how did you get so many membes so fast? I'm not a fan of the domain as it has a "-" and I like ".net" almost least of all (except ".biz" which I dislike more).

Like xPure said, sell it at it's peak and see what you can get for it.
  • pipstapipsta Beginner Link Clerk
    i dunno really, over 200 sites with links to it according to webalizer lol, and btw, alive for 6 weeks and there is 463 members lol, gettin around 200-400 members a month lol