godaddy

I know people rave about how good they are all the time, however ive always used registerfly or domainsite. But i bought a domain off someone and it was a free push using go daddy so ive had to sign up for an account, all was fine, free push initialted then i had to enter 2 codes which i did and the domain has gone missing.

I emailed them and they have gone through whatever procedure they have in place, 1 person told me to enter the code without any spaces before or after, so i replied saying i havnt but i wil give it another go. It still didnt work so i informed them, to which i receivd another reply saying the exact same thing, so i said im not being funy but you can see iv just tried this, ive been going through this all day. It has now been passed onto someone senior.

So moral of the story - i wont be usig godaddy again and in 60 days the domain will be leaving my godaddy account

Comments

• rebelagentrebelagent Junior Member Shared Hoster
    My experience was very positive with them. I don't think you should judge on one bad experience but a person's opinion is their own. I feel it should take 2-3 errors in order to completely judge a company. Perhaps the person you were getting the domain from knew very little and the person you spoke to for support was new.
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I always used domainsite with no problems.
    One time, I forgot to re-reg my bro's domain before it expired. They still let me re-reg it (albeit, for $25) a few days afterwards.
    The procedure was a little complicated, but we ended up getting the domain for $25 AND having that $25 being added to my account as 'credit'. :)