Zeriab

Hey everyone, Zeriab here.

A friend told me about this place, so I decided to join.
I don't have much experience as a webmaster, so I'll probably read a lot of the tutorials here.
I hope you will forgive any beginner's mistake and point me in the right direction.

- Zeriab

Comments

• PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome to the forum Zeriab. :)

Don't worry if your just starting out, everyone is new at some point and this is one of the best places to be. Enjoy yourself, and if there is anything you need just ask.
  • rebelagentrebelagent Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Hey everyone has to start somehow. What field of webmastering are you exactly interested in? Design, Ideas, programming, advertising, etc. Maybe I can give some useful sites to point you in the right direction. There's a lot of new tutorials and guides on webmasterpost.com too so I hope you look at those :)
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Zeriab wrote: »
    Hey everyone, Zeriab here.
    A friend told me about this place, so I decided to join.
    I don't have much experience as a webmaster, so I'll probably read a lot of the tutorials here.
    I hope you will forgive any beginner's mistake and point me in the right direction.
    - Zeriab
    I like your friend Zeriab :D Welcome to WP!
    Can I tell you a little secret? We all suck at something so please feel right at home! I can't code to save my life.

Do you have a website up you'd like to share with us? (just write it like w ww.website.com to avoid the censor)
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey Zeriab!

Welcome to Webmaster Post :D

Don't worry about not having much experience. Thats the point of a forum right? To help people?
    ban1.gif
  • chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome to the forum:D
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Zeriab and welcome to the forum :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • ayushsinhalayushsinhal Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I like your friend Zeriab :D Welcome to WP!
    Can I tell you a little secret? We all suck at something so please feel right at home! I can't code to save my life.

Do you have a website up you'd like to share with us? (just write it like w ww.website.com to avoid the censor)

i agree with him we are also beginners