Looking For Forum Partner

Before I start explaining my plans, if you are interested in this please make sure you can meet the following guidelines;
  • You must have good experiance in IPB or Vbulletin
  • You must have good skills in either designing, coding, or both
  • You must be willing to invest money into the forum and split costs/profit (50:50)
  • You must be able to work/post on the forum on average 5-7 hours a week

Do you think you could meet all them expectations above? If so, read on. I have not yet decided the niche, but I feel we need to put a lot of thought into the forum before going ahead and making it. We need a unique idea, or we could go with a niche thats got competition, but we would need to offer something that noone else does (so preferrably if you can code that would be great, as I can't!). I think we would be looking to invest around $100/month into the forum to start, so that would be $50 each. I will cover all hosting costs.

If you have an interest in this, contact me on the forums or add me on MSN or AIM. My MSN address is jamespapworth[at]hotmail.com and my AIM address is Papworth06 . I look forward to hearing from you, but please, do not express interest in this if you can't meet the above guidelines. :)

Comments