CMS

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
From reading the CMS recommendations thread, it seems that most CMS are either full of features that are of no use or they just don't have features specific to your use :mad:

What would your ideal CMS include?

Mine would contain:-
Tutorials
Member system
Shopping Cart
Galleries etc

It would have a PHP and MySQL backend :D
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    Member system
    Polls
    Good Forum software
    Ad management
    SEO friendly URLS as standard
  • JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Mine would include:

Tutorial Management System
    Member System
    Shopping Cart
    Ad Management
    Able to integrate with existing forums, preferably IPB.
    Galleries
    News System
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    I'd say something like lurk's CMS is very nice. lurk will you remind me of your CMS's features? Also, when you have a version of yours in operation, I'd really like to see/test it.
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Well so far it has:-

1. Fully navigable front-end system with different pages corresponding to different sections of your website (i.e. Home, News, About Us, Contact)
    2. Secure back end management system to allow you to update the aforementioned pages.
    3. Secure members area - Here your customers can register for a new account and view parts of the website that you can set to only be viewable by people with access. (member specific in the development pipeline).
    4. Ability to add new sections to your website.
    5. Secure file download area - Here you can upload any file you wish and update your website to show these files for download to registered members.
    6. Ability to remove registered users.
    7. Ability to ban registered users.
    8. Newsletter prepared and sent using the back-end management system to all selected emails stored in the system.
    9. RSS feed to keep subscribed members up to date.
    10. Uploading of files and database creation.

It is also as SEO as I can get it, page titles change as the page does etc.

And sure Bryant when it's done you can rip it to shreds for me :D
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    Im prepared to give it a beta test if needed, Is it easy to skin?
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    It might just need it Tony. But before that I have to work out how to get it to install by itself lol only got as far as manual setup right now but I'm sure I'll get there so it's not an awesome amount of work for it to be tested.

And yeh it's really easy to skin, all CSS :D Just change the images and links and woooooooooo new skin. I'll probably add in an edit thingy in the admin section eventually, and probably a choice of skins too.
  • Wearing a mermaid gown is not going to be for everyone. You require to be comfortable together with your figure, and with having lots of attention drawn to your hips. This can actually be a shape that is flattering on a variety of different figures. Girls who are lucky with great curves will look eye-poppingly pretty in a sexy mermaid gown. Brides who have more straight figures will find that a mermaid style can add the look of curves to their frame. The section of bride who ought to keep away from a mermaid gown at all costs is the pear shape.

The color story is that requires neutrals, flesh tones & electric shades. Grey is in every single place this year. It is a pleasant alters from silver, gold & bronze. However, they still stay popular. Pale tones, including blush, pink & champagne, would be the most recent colors. All of the celebrities have been wearing them on the red carpet. For optimum impact, select yellow, red, blue or purple in a bright, bold shade.

****tail dresses ought to be short, first rate, perfectly tailored & made of nice material. The style is elegant & feminine. These aspects ought to not be neglected. Unlike evening dresses, dresses are short & without plenty of details. The length is around the knee & is always made of elegant material: satin, velvet ottomans, stain, silk or lace.

For a neat, uncluttered look, select a column dress produced from satin. They look like liquid one time the dress moves. Another way to glisten is by wearing a dress covered with mirrored glass or sequins. When strapless styles possess a heavily embellished top and an unadorned skirt, it creates an eye-pleasing contrast. Panels of overlays are featured on prom dresses this season. Some only appear to be transparent, while others actually are see-through. They could be exactly the same color as the dress or a flesh tone. To produce additional excitement, sequins, beads or lace may be additional on top belonging to the overlays.

In addition to the method of marriage preparation, list names of guests, invitations, wedding cake, wedding rings, etc., another essential aspect is to be thought about and be prepared carefully. Plenty of brides tend to treat mermaid wedding gowns for the sizable day, and it demands the ideal figure and confidence.

When a prom is on the way, you may spend plenty of time looking for an ideal prom dress ahead of time. To start with, you ought to think about which style of dress will fit you perfectly such as length. The following content will tell you some tips about how to select the length of the dress which you can take as your reference.

Tailor-made wedding dress is a complex method, but only one time in their life, so young people must work hard. Compare stores with wedding dresses, select a higher credit card companies and the cost is within the budget of your wedding. Dimensions must be correct, do not worry, the other to see whether there's conditions to measure the bridal shop are, and in the event that they are modified and further improved. If the extent of intermarriage wedding Society, they have no way of providing this service. Ought to be eight so brides-to-be, it is important.