Hello

Hey,

I am Joseph, ex-NP member :p I like this forum, might not have adsense rev share, but makes up for that with alot.

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Merry Christmas Joseph and welcome to Webmaster Post :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • crud3w4recrud3w4re Beginner Link Clerk
    Merry Christmas ;) So the forum is still very alive, right? Says 524 was logged in at once one day.
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hi Joseph and welcome. I'm alive :D
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Yep alive and kicking :D
    Just a little slow due to the holiday season
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    crud3w4re wrote: »
    Hey,

I am Joseph, ex-NP member :p I like this forum, might not have adsense rev share, but makes up for that with alot.

Merry Christmas Joseph! :) We like to ask some questions of new memmbers, sort of an "initiation" if you will :D

Can you tell us what you like to do for fun? Where you live? Most importantly, what are your hobbies?

If you have a website(s) can you list them here for us to check out (just right them like, w ww.website.com to avoid the "need 15posts before posting URL's" censor)
    Welcome! :hello:
  • DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
    Hi Joseph, enjoy your stay and especially the holiday! That sorta' rhymes if you read it just right. LoL.
  • crud3w4recrud3w4re Beginner Link Clerk
    Merry Christmas Joseph! :) We like to ask some questions of new memmbers, sort of an "initiation" if you will :D

Can you tell us what you like to do for fun? Where you live? Most importantly, what are your hobbies?

If you have a website(s) can you list them here for us to check out (just right them like, w ww.website.com to avoid the "need 15posts before posting URL's" censor)
    Welcome! :hello:

Thanks. I never received this much response in any other forum ;) Well, my hobbies are reading, learning new things, programming. creating GFX, try to make money online, domain names, look for profitable sites to buy, forum posting, auctions, gaming, and more... :D

Sites?

I owned AllStarArcade.net, but I sold it, so I'm looking for a site to buy now. Developing sites is ok, but I usually prefer to buy/enhance aleady existing ones. I like to own one site at a time, unless, one makes me money without me having to market it.

I know of people owning 5-10+ sites, and they usually never have time to market/dev them better, so it really ends up being a burden in the longrun. Well, if the sites are profitable, no reason not to have as many of those as you can, but not many sites can sustain an income without intervention on the part of the WM.
  • chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome.:D