Nice to meet You guys :)

So here I am ;) just wanted to say hi everybody :) if someone wants to take a look at my site, which is actually still in progress, here's the link: holifld.info ;)
Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi there Holi and welcome to Webmaster Post :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome to webmaster post.:D
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    holifld wrote: »
    So here I am ;) just wanted to say hi everybody :) if someone wants to take a look at my site, which is actually still in progress, here's the link: holifld.info ;)

Welcome Holifld! It's a nice looking site but can you help me understand what it's talking about? I don't read that language but wish I did :)

What language is it by the way? Where are you from? What kinds of hobbies are you into?
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hello and welcome Holifld
  • easywebeasyweb Beginner Link Clerk
    The truth is, absolutely NOT. As a matter of fact, I like to suggest that the tarot is nothing more than a tool, or a technique for picking up "psychic signals" and helping folks who are sensitive intuit, interpret and ultimately understand the feelings, sensations that arise during a reading.
  • evottedizevottediz Beginner Link Clerk
    The Russian-led coalition possesses taken out a fabulous debatable proposition to switch Net governance as much as any N't organisation, plans compared with by way of Eu assessed for the period of daily reveals about a universal devices agreement.
  • SadeEmpaddySadeEmpaddy Beginner Link Clerk
    "Whenever Japan slows down this can be a issue as it would be one of several areas which will certainly push improvement," Prising reported. "A Asia that decreases, just a little, has an instantaneous result."Job prospective customers remain to be dreadful spanning the majority of European union, along with Greece, England and Southern spain likely be a most basic market segments.