game-strike

hey guys iv'e finally got my site up and running, but iv'e still got a lot of work to do check it out. http://www.game-strike.com
tell me what you think and if you have any ideas.

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    **moved to reviews

The Royal Ram

• PoAPoA Beginner Link Clerk
    I like your header but I dont really like the blue color and the background color(gray). I would change the blue color to other color that match your header. For the background color, I would change it to the dark color since your site is gaming site. :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i think your font needs to change
  • rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    header is the worst. your header must be unique to your site not use someone elses.
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    nice site but i think you should change the header.
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
  • rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    see im not the only one that thinks the same.

im now thinking that some people are just like me in some ways but then again, maybe not!
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    2 comments:

1. The header is kind of general - seems like something that can fit into any website...

2. The fonts should be standard - if you google adsense is verdana/tahoma, then your page fonts should be verdana/tahoma too. If you insist on using Times/Arial, make the font size smaller.
  • 0kthomas0kthomas Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Thanks guys for the reviews!
    i still think the header is good looking, but with the font and the color i agree with you it's got to be changed.
    if there is anything else you wana say please do, any more reviews or ideas. thanks
  • VkproVkpro Beginner Link Clerk
    Your header is nice however I think the content box headers need some work. Your overhead navigation is very nicely done. The upper portion of your site looks great but the lower section just doesn't fit.
  • CibokCibok Junior Member Shared Hoster
    The font needs to be changed. And the color of visited links. You could also use some sort of logo saying Game Strike on your header!
  • geordieboy12geordieboy12 Beginner Link Clerk
    okthomas your site is good but the colours dont really go with the heading but it's a good site otherwise apart from the colours