What do you think of Crypto Currencies & BitCoin?

It's been a few years since cryptocurrency became popular. I wonder what you think of BitCoin now that the market has matured some. Have you added that as an option, or dropped it? If you do offer it, what percentage of your sales do you think you can attribute to it?

What is the next great up-and-coming cryptocurrency to invest in?

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames

Comments

• AlexAlex Link Clerk

I have been using BTC and crypto currency for years now and what do I think? It is the future. The only issue I have is it can be a bit and stable and of course not everyone is aware of it but those are very minor. If you wanna try it you may wanna do research first as I said it can be a bit stable so there are risk involved. Is it worth investing ? Yes granted of course that it is from legit sources.Scams are everywhere even here.

Thanked by [2] : GOB DeluxeNames
  • Crypto currency is the future. The world is evolving and crypto currency has taken the center stage so you can go ahead and invest in it.

• veebowveebow Link Clerk

Crypto currency is the next big thing in the world right now. It is the future. A fast, reliable and easy way if transacting business. I think a general awareness should be carried out on crypto currency and bitcoin because the whole world needs to know and accept it

• Crypto currencies and bitcoin is the future currency and the future is now. One just need to invest in it.

Thanked by [2] : GOB DeluxeNames