Another suggestion (sorry)

SEbasicSEbasic Advanced UserVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Could you make a more prominent forum button please. ie, when i wan't to view all of the forum categories (http://www.devdreams.com/forum.php) all i have to do is click a really big button to take me back there. That would be great.

Cheers python, you're doing a great job, once all the creases are ironed out, you'll have a really great site.

The best Idea here is the credit and store function. Really love it, and i've never seen it before.

Great idea.

S
Rave it up.

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    i could make the main header of the forum go back to the main forum page. but apart from that or a text link what else can i do

The Royal Ram

• SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    You know where the adsense is,

Would it be possible to out an avatar sized link saying Forum index there or perhaps a little <h4> there instead.

I dunno, I just think It would make navigation a little easier.

Have you ever looked at webmasterworld?

There you have the ability to custom design your personal interface including adding you own links just below the header. I'm not saying do that, but perhaps something similiar.

I don't really know how easy phpbb is to modify so if i am making bad suggestions, let me know!

:mrgreen: lol
    Rave it up.
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    im terrible at customizing phpbb. unless i have a readme tellin me exactly what to do then im lost
    ill try to think of a solution to this problem

The Royal Ram

• SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    cheers python
    Rave it up.
    anything to make the members stay, lol

The Royal Ram

• jmcjmc Senior Member The Royal RAM
    hha by the way we need some more members u need something new to get them here!
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Sorry :oops: It doesnt say he's banned.. and most of his posts are still at the top of the forum so they look new...
    How can he swaer if he is banned?
    He will if you un-ban him.. so Don't..
    he is no longer banned. it was a mistake to ban him since he was mis judged....long story

The Royal Ram

Whoot! I can't wait till he gets online again so we can chat about my pony!!! [/sarcasm]
  • tntcheatstntcheats Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Who are you guys talking about?

The way to get traffic to these forums is to get lots of traffic to the main website. It'll just take some time and high-quality frequently-updated content.
    ye tnt i agree about that. i will hopefully be making this site more dynamic and easier to add/edit content so that will make it better

The Royal Ram