I bought a domain on godaddy and used trial hosting but hosting ended & want out

I bought a domain on godaddy.com and used the trial hosting .. hosting ended ...

Godaddy.com wants me to pay like $20 a month for a very low traffic site.

It’s literally a page for services I offer in the local area it’s a very simple page that has few visitors and links to my phone number.

Am I able to host to somewhere else that’s cheap I just need a low traffic low cost host.

How do I do it

And what business should I go through?

Comments

• multiwebbymultiwebby Link Clerk

Hey Merkin, I just checked the Godaddy website and they show an Economy plan starting at $5.49 and renews for $8.99 (after 12 months), so perhaps you overlooked that.

Thanked by [1] : Merkin
  • MerkinMerkin Shared Hoster

@multiwebby said:
    Hey Merkin, I just checked the Godaddy website and they show an Economy plan starting at $5.49 and renews for $8.99 (after 12 months), so perhaps you overlooked that.

I'll look into this but would prefer to move off GoDaddy completely.

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

Never Prefer GoDaddy or Hostinger or any Big Tech. Check the Announcements and see the Top good players in Hosting with Good amount of Resources.

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    LHY Technologies
    CEO
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• I have also checked GoDaddy but it is not so interesting and cool like you have said but if you want to invest the you can get returns.