Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Thanks.

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a centohost.com customer. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
    Their dedicated server hosting service is superb!

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Nice hosting solutions you'll find at Hostforweb.com and also Planethoster.com - good ones.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I can say that kvchosting.net is reliable ssd web host and good customer service provider. This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.