Is it worth it to start a host in 2021?

MerkinMerkin Shared Hoster

Hi, I was very interested in the Server hosting business (game servers, web hosting, vps and etc...).

I was wondering if it's worth starting one now? And if yes, how would I start. Please answer with clear and helpful answers, please not just, "Not Worth It."

I would prefer you explain why. I have purchased hosting before from many different companies, so I know how the customer side of it is.

Thanks

Comments

• Web hosting is still a profitable business to start. For one thing, it requires little capital and flexible when it comes to time. First familiarize yourself with all the features and software, then choose a good host for your reseller hosting. Then choose your own billing and offer a variety of payment gateways.

Thanked by [1] : Merkin
  • Hosting is a very profitable thing, but we must continue and not be lazy, and we must choose a completely new name

• lucaselucase Link Clerk

Yea, its advisable to host now because alot of business have abandoned the conventional system and adopted e commerce. Really, a lucrative business right now. Give it all you got

• Yes, it is because e-trading is the best because it will save of some expenses. The only problem is consistency.

• lovelylovely Link Clerk

Yes, you can go into hosting business and still make it even this year. people are still intersted in monitoring their website in the cloud and use other monitoring application solutions. so go ahead you are in the right direction