I am looking to buy a Cloud server at a cheap price

I am looking to buy a hosting server at a cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 12GB Ram with core 5 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 20 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 10 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.

What are your views on Exmasters.com and Centohost.com solutions?

What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Comments

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com servers are cheap and reliable.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

You can trust Exmasters.com web hosting. Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly. The team is a little pricey but their service is well worth the cost. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to this web host and have been completely satisfied since.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

Can also add that digitalserver.com.mx is quite simply the best hosting provider I've ever used, I am totally amazed by the quality of hosting and support. The reliability and performance of the websites that I host on their service are fantastic, by far the best I've ever experienced.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I have signed up with centohost.com a few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support. The ordering process is pretty simple and easy to follow, and I got my answers through the FAQ section for few things, and got the rest from the support, which is very helpful in resolving two sticking issues I have.

• BoneismineBoneismine Shared Hoster

Try servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and tzulo.com.
    Faultless in every aspect!

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Thanks for help.
    I have also seen https://corespace.com/cloud/
    Are they good?