HostRocket

dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss''Administrator
I've decided to drop the FREE account I have with HostRocket. I'm sure the reliability is there but the control panel is terrible. Also, they do not allow FTP (I need to upload files through the File Manager in the Control Panel).

A NO NO for me...

Comments

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    well i would just buy one!

just do some jobs for people or go wash people cars or even go cut your neighbours grass you will have £20 no problem!
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Yeah. I get £10 a time for cutting my grandparents's lawn... It takes an hour to cut the grass, and spend another hour talking to them and theres £10.
    Do that twice = £20. A typical starter hosting plan costs about $30 for a year. $30 = just under £20... Sorted! :D lol.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    how old is everyone on this site?

theres another forum that has hosting requess part on it, i did the same thing as i did on this site and ive had 3 offers for about £20 the year for a domain name and all the things i need with the exception of asp/coldfusion

you could go and rob old ladies crossing the street lol :P
    or get a job? its the holidays
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    hehe. well i woudlnt recommend that. they probably have 26 year old sons who are trained wrestlers or something, lol

anyway you should do what rally fan suggested. its an easy way to get money

The Royal Ram

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    well i knew python would stick with me one day in his life!

hehehe

yeah just thinking i have owed old python money and its always doing the small jobs that my mum and dad offer me to do or if they wont give me money for jobs, i normally go steal off old ladies. no only joking i normally go cut grass or wash cars.

:lol: :lol:
    for the sake of old times!

:)