AdSense - what is happening to all that money?

Comments

• Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I have a site added with adsense how can i add my other site to it can i just use the code on the other site or do i need to sign up again??? thanks guys and sorry for asking alot of quesitons :confused:
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    just add your code to your new site it will be oki think
    Well the thing is then i will have 2 diffrent sites with the code on it 1 has been approved and other has not u know what i mean
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    check the terms of service and the FAQ
  • cptnwinkycptnwinky Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I have always used my code on all my sites. They look more to if you own the sites or not.
    PM me for small freelance php jobs.
    I have never been too needy but I lost my job due to the company shutting down our location. I just had a child and live in a pretty depressed area at the moment. I need some freelance work fairly bad.
    Ok thanks guys i will add the code to my new forum when i get around to it! ;)
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    I'm sure that you're expected to use the same account for all your site. In fact, Google strongly discourages you from creating multiple accounts.
  • david_sakhdavid_sakh Junior Member Shared Hoster
    "2- An increase in public service advertising (for which you do not get paid if clicks are made)"

I think this is due to the unfinished nature of the changes.
  • ForgeForge Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i havnt gotten a chance to use adsense, so i cant tell you much. guys, but could you guys gimme an opinion of how you think of it. Most of the reasons my site didnt get excepted to adsense was because of all of the ads on my site, I am going to get a new host, i didnt put on those ads peope !!!!
    Can fat people Go skinny Dipping?
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Why use a host that puts ads on your site (unless it's free... In which case just pay $20 for a year of hosting thats 10 times better than any free host...)?
  • david_sakhdavid_sakh Junior Member Shared Hoster
    google's so far ahead of other cheap targetted ad-servers I suspect they expect webmasters to consume just as much at a higher price.
  • KlaasKoopmanKlaasKoopman Member NAT Warrior
    tony wrote:
    adsense pay when youve earnt $100
    my site has been up 2 months im getting about 200impressions (about 30-50 unique people) a day
    your not allowed to say your income as its against the TOS

wow you have 30 - 50 uniques a day, though you only have 200 impressions a month ( is that also a day? )
    Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    Klaas, please do not bring up such old topics!
    Hey I can't help if that is the last thread that has been posted on! geesh, CBG be a bit more relaxed
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    1. I am right. Ask at any forum. Bringing up almost 2 month old topics is not good.

2. You relax. I am perfectly calm. I could have deducted some of your points, or at least deleted your post, but I didn't so you have no reason to be so feisty.

3. What do you mean by "I can't help if that is the last thread that has been posted on". If you mean, it is the topic at the top of this forum, then, that does not mean you should post in it. If it's why you posted in it then you are spamming which is worse. :)
    Yeah whatever, you don't have to tell me the rules, I visit a lot of forums for over a few years already so I know what to do and what not to do. Okay you are right bringing up old topics is not good, you are correct. But First of all I never look at the date if the topic is on the top. I mean ussually old topics are on other pages....
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    daboss wrote:
    Then don't do it :)
    Took the words right out of my mouth... hand... fingers... Whatever!!!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    you were holding the words? can ya teach me how to do that please, lol

The Royal Ram

lol.... well.. He didint take 'em out of my mouth cause I was gonna type 'em not say 'em... :P
    now THAT`s spam!
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    No it's not. Its a meaningful reply to Pythons remark.
    Your post is more 'spam-like' than mine as it does not help, explain, advise or anything...
    Oh, and please stay on topic too.
  • voormavoorma Member NAT Warrior
    now THAT`s spam!

No it's not. Its a meaningful reply to Pythons remark.
    Your post is more 'spam-like' than mine as it does not help, explain, advise or anything...
    Oh, and please stay on topic too.

you Both shut up! man, go private or something:P
    voorma5ny.jpg
    Hey. Everyone shut up.
    I'm a Mod, so when Python is not around, what I say go. If I say your post is spam, but I do not take away your points, just say to yourself "Phew!" and count yourself lucky.
    And don't tell me to shut up. :P lol
    P, I hope you read this post of mine. I think the quality of this forum has reduced recently...

My guess is that it's got to do with the Adsense thing that you've put in this forum. I used to think that it's a good idea but my feeling is that there's been members recently posting only for the sake of getting points to be able to buy these Adsense impressions.

This is a Webmaster forum and there's been loads of posts that's just general chat that's bordering on SPAM. I find this very distracting as very often I open up a thread with new posts and the only new post is a nonsense post. I admit that sometimes I do post one liners that don't contribute much to the topic but the number of recent incidences have been too much for me.

If nothing's done I think you'll find that the genuine members wil move somewhere else...

Btw, CBG, good moderating :) Keep it up...
    I guess your right there daboss...
    And I don't belive I deserve your compliment... I practically started a lot of it.
    I will try to be more careful...
    Bt you should all know. I don't have adsense or anything... So I only use points to reward very helpful guys like daboss when they help me... :)
    cbg arent i very helpfull ? :D with my -3.9k points, i am gonna need some:P
    voorma5ny.jpg
    Yeah.. I can't find the Mod option to give someone points... Otherwise I would sort that... lol
    why not donate him some points then hea?
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    i dont think he ever had 4k points :| do you think?
    voorma5ny.jpg