Selecting the best VPS provider ...

VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one for hosting a forum, any ideas?

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

Is luxhosting.com the same company as Luxhosting.lu?

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I've been using kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    Their service's uptime is really great, it seems more like 100% to me.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS plans are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Their customer support is really what makes them so amazing. Very helpful and quick response to problems. Solutions are simple and effective. Always knowledgeable, always available, always reliable. Super amazing 24 hours live support!

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I would agree regarding kvchosting.net. They have really good and perfect deals for SSD VPS services. I assume you can check and use them.

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

These host s- luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com - are the best in the IT industry.
    Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

Well, cloudarion.com is a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do.
    The price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Absolutely and totally impressed on all fronts. Great package and pricing, superb support and incredibly quick responses to any queries. If I could give Legionbox.com hosting 11 out of 10 I would do so without hesitation. Many thanks!

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

I really appreciate the quality of legionbox.com hosting services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem. Uptime is very consistent and customer service interactions have been quick and professional.