I am looking for a reseller hosting

TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
edited October 2023 in Hosting Requests

I am looking for a host located in India which has good connectivity to India. (servers based in India or close to India)

Many of the Indian hosts are bad - don't really want to take chances. Most of them happen to be resellers of US hosts anyway.

So here are my requirements:

• Fast loading pages in India. (please provide your experience!)

Thanks 👌

Comments

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster
    edited October 2023

I think HostDime has servers and office in India. I don't have any personal experience with them, so really can't comment on their services. Check it out to see for yourself.

I am sure Hostdime have their offices in India not sure they have their servers there but the last time i checked they had something in Kerala.

They are a great bunch of people with probably the best support always there to help when needed. Even on silly things I sometimes had. They do not oversell neither push you to buy their products and have a 24 X 7 live chat which beats most others. Give them a shout and see what they can offer.

They definitely are worth it. Am not affiliated to them in any way just a really happy custo

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

Visit https://host.cloudmate.in. Free cPanel and WHMCS+ Unlimited Bandwidth. Free Dedicated IPv6 Address for each cPanel Account+ Dedicated IPv4 Address(Upto 8 Single addresses or 2 Subnets[30 Usable IP Addresses] Charges: 3$/month+26$ Setup per IP)

We also Support Free User End Support for all Unlimited Master and Alpha Packages. Trial Link: https://host.cloudmate.in/cart.php?gid=15

DC Available: Germany, India, France... US to be available soon

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• Spymate1980Spymate1980 Link Clerk
    edited October 2023

If you want something simple and fast I'd recommend you going with $5 DigitalOcean VPS inn Bangalore, India, and then pairing it with a free panel (cyberpanel) or something like serverpilot

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

AWS Lightsail $3.5 (500GB) or $5(1TB) plans, Mumbai instances. Nice speeds when accessed within India. Nice free Plesk panel included with the $5 plan (3 domain limit I think)

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

HostNamaste offers the best-in-class fast SSD shared and reseller hosting services for websites with competitive prices. CloudLinux OS with the LiteSpeed Web Server that gives better performance compare to apache based hosting plans. Datacenter locations, you can choose while placing an order: 1) Mumbai / Pune, Maharashtra, India & 2) Los Angeles California, USA.

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    edited October 2023

India had over 109 "internet shut downs" in the last 2 years. The government shut-down the internet. This includes everything from incoming/outgoing traffic/data. So be careful in India where the internet is
    often censored. There are many locations like "singapore", "hong kong" closer to India. And lots of providers offer reliable services in those locations.

Don't trust random Indian web hosts unless they've been in business for over 10 years like HostNamaste. Yes there are many reputable ones like bigrock, godaddy india, blue host india, or big data centers like Airtel, Reliance, Tata, Netmagic, CTRLs, but the rest are mostly similar to kiddiehosts.

Bandwidth is too costly there. Singapore is a bit cheaper.