Cheap server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which way is better to follow?

Comments

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

The main thing that stands out for me with QHoster.com web host is the support, as I have added perfection.
    This host is not some cheap hosts that I have been on before with other hosting providers.

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior
    • vote for QHoster.com server hosting. They offer over 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois) and more.

Really nice web host!

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

I'm not sure if good service can be cheap, but I recommend you to have a look and check kvchosting.net.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I think legionbox.com is a good deal! Not only that, but the staff is professional and they respect the customers. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

QHoster.com is really good European provider. But if you are looking worldwide I would recommend you also have a look and check hostingsource.com.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

When I joined the legionbox.com hosting community the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal. In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.