looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.

What are your views on SSD Cloud dedicated servers?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Comments

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

I would recommend you to check as many as possible various providers. You can have a look and check the following one qhoster.com. They do have completed and secured solutions.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Nice hosting packages are offered by Tzulo.com and Scalahosting.com providers.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

• HostMayoHostMayo Shared Hoster

who recommended you SSD clouds. Never heard of them.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

You will find the best hosting fit for your requirements if you compare
    1) dreamhost.com
    2) hostnamaste.com
    3) netshop-isp.com.cy
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

• I started with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting about two years ago.
    They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
    They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

• Well, I have been dealing with centohost.com for a long time. The best host I've ever experienced by a long way.