Need Linux US Server hosting

I`m looking for a long term Linux cloud for a few sites.
Budget €20/$30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 25GB Traffic
Location Australia
Any established web hosts you can recommend?
Any info on QHoster.com hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

In Heading, You mentioned US and in Description, You mentioned Australia. Which one do you need?

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

I would recommend you visiting hostingsource.com. They are one of the oldest US based providers.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Great prices and you get everything you need for the successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host. Also, clear and accurate responses to support queries. QHoster.com server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

• HostMayoHostMayo Shared Hoster

For Australia the shock hosting comes to my mind. But you can always check DO or Linode if they have locations available in Aussie.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

Check at https://www.kvchosting.net/
    They are true US based hosting service provider and with them you can hope for the best service and decent quality.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Well done, QHoster.com hosting provider! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
    I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime at that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.