Cheap and reliable server to buy ...

Servers from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are cheap and attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• BarbarossBarbaross Shared Hoster

I recommended hostingsource.com web hosting to all my clients! Good host without doubts.
    They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!

• TapiocaTapioca Shared Hoster

I asked exmasters.com loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

I highly recommend hostnamaste.com guys!
    They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
    Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest.

• BewuntlineBewuntline Shared Hoster

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Nice website hosting solutions are offered by Netshop-isp.com.cy and Kvchosting.net providers.
    The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

Use these hosts - legionbox.com and hostingsource.com - as they are well-balanced and cheap.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.