Right VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and luxhosting.lu are nice and I have to select the best one, so what would you do being in my place?

Comments

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I would recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting to everyone.
    The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
    Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!

• BoneismineBoneismine Shared Hoster

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worthwhile.
    Based on recent and prior interactions with their technical support team, I have been very satisfied with the responses as well as a sincere interest in serving my needs.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I would like to say that hostnamaste.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

QHoster.com and scalahosting.com VPS accounts are full-featured and affordable for the web masters with high uptime and quality support.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Try deals from legionbox.com.
    They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

• Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage. Try to compare these web hosts:
    1) Inmotionhosting.com
    2) Rockhoster.com
    3) Hostforweb.com
    All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

• From the mentioned above web hosts, i'd rather choose QHoster.com website hosting packages.
    I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

KVChosting.net and brixly.uk have the best VPS accounts.
    Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.