Trustworthy Wordpress hosting provider ...

Comparing Wordpress hosting plans from simplenet.io and hosting.uk, whcih way is better to follow?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me. I am very happy with hostforweb.com support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

My experience with centohost.com wordpress hosting has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.

• The techs at cloudarion.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

It is my 3rd month with kvchosting.net ssd Wordpress hosting. I haven't had a single problem.
    Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Four other sites I tried kept crashing, but this one has been great!

• Don't look any further just go for Hostnamaste.com and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.