Right EU server provider

Is it better to use a VPS from QHoster.com or HostRound.com?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I am happy with QHoster.com customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
    The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.
    Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

I host 5 wordpress blogs at QHoster.com VPS and must say that I am happy with uptime, speed and their tech support is always online and ready to help. I contacted them via Skype and they explained me everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

These hosts - QHoster.com and HostRound.com - are good enough to sign up with.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

• I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
    QHoster.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

• You'd better look at https://www.exmasters.com/vps/
    Nice features, much resources and good pricing.
    Recommended.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I think you will make the right decision to choose one of these hosts:
    1) Rockhoster.com
    2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    3) Arvixe.com
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

These hosts - QHoster.com as well as HostRound.com - are the best EU hositng providers in EI.
    We are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.