Need a Back-end/platform for Customer Portal

MaherMaher NAT Warrior

We're currently exploring the possibilities of hosting a customer portal where our clients can log in and see their pending requests, handled requests, billing overview... but also have access to some (still to implement/develop) tools and resources that will help them in their day to day activities.

I have no clue what the best back end would be for this ? We're also looking into a TMS/WMS/ERP application to host / offer to our clients.

I was thinking about Microsoft as their sharepoint, power automate and power apps would probably work fine with an application that might be written in dynamics365 / .net /... and that it would also offer long term integration and support with office365 accounts and plug ins to other apps.

Any advice on which flexible yet off the shelve set-ups there are out there for hosting such a web site and portal/web apps? I could go and contact some freelance consultants but I feel they'd sell us a solution we nitwits might not really need/want as a basis.

Thanked by [1] : MonstaHost
DeluxeNames
Tagged:

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    edited February 2022

Perhaps try something like Hubspot. Marketing Hub + CRM suite is $90/month.

Also consider Salesforce as great option that may solve your problem.

• Take a look at https://processmate.net/customer-portal/ It is a platform for quoting and order management, which includes the customer portal capability for:

submitting and tracking quote requests
    submitting and tracking orders
    submitting and tracking service requests (e.g. questions, trouble tickets)
    viewing and paying invoices
    The portal can be branded (logo, colors) to your branding. The software has the console for your sales and service employees where they can do it on behalf of clients as well, in case if they call or email you. The platform is hosted in cloud, so it is a recurring fee license + installation costs, but it will be a fraction of the cost of the other tools mentioned here in the comments.

DeluxeNames