HostAdvice wants to interview me!!!

So Hello guys, received a mail from HostAdvice for interviewing the CEO of CloudMate.....

I am gonna accept this amazing offer but to tell you the truth, I am 18 years old and extremely nervous about this. Any pointers or questions you guys can suggest?

P.S. I cannot pass on this to any lower employees

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
CloudMate Softwares
Managing Director
ankesh@cloudmate.in

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
DeluxeNames

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

@cloudmate said:
    So Hello guys, received a mail from HostAdvice for interviewing the CEO of CloudMate.....

I am gonna accept this amazing offer but to tell you the truth, I am 18 years old and extremely nervous about this. Any pointers or questions you guys can suggest?

That's a great honor 🎖 @cloudmate & I Congratulate you!

Their site is impressive as well:
    https://hostadvice.com/

My advice is to project confidence & prepare a mission statement of the ways Cloudmate helps its community by giving young IT professionals in India training & experience.

hope you will post the interview after :D

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@DeluxeNames said:

@cloudmate said:

That's a great honor 🎖 @cloudmate & I Congratulate you!

Their site is impressive as well:
    https://hostadvice.com/

My advice is to project confidence & prepare a mission statement of the ways Cloudmate helps its community by giving young IT professionals in India training & experience.

hope you will post the interview after :D

At least the video won't be released!!! It will be posted on HostAdvice Blog and Social Media Channels. Or maybe the video will! Anyways, it's still huge...

Thanked by [2] : DeluxeNames Python
    DeluxeNames

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• Put your best foot forward mate and don't let them shake you.

Best of luck 👍

• @cloudmate said:

It is understandable since you are very young and started your dream company and all the ups and downs you might have seen by this time now.

You should definitely go ahead and ask them to send you the questions and you can take your own time to prepare the answers after send them back for approval / modifications if requires before posting it live.

I would suggest to you be very clear and honest about your company and future programs that you are planning to apply, also mention about you and yourself as much as you can, how you have been though and how you have started this company and everything, and you will be recognized and appraised by many in our hosting industry.

I am also from India, and I would like to congratulate you and best of luck for the interview, go ahead mate :)

Thanked by [1] : cloudmate