Hosting Providers with good tech support?

BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior
edited October 2022 in Hosting Discussion & News

Hi,
I'd like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security. Any reviews or discount codes?

Comments

• Divya165Divya165 Shared Hoster

India based clients may rely on Host.co.in, one of the oldest web hosts. Keeping costs affordable for all, they are known for their Cloud-based hosting environment. Aside from that, the hosting giant also stands out for its reliability, speed, and excellent support.

Their UK Dedicated Server plans starts at just Rs.5500/month

Pros:

Uptime of 100%
    Reliable support
    Backup, SSL, and free migration
    Money-Back Guarantee for 30 Days
    Domain Names for Free
    Migration of your Cpanel and website for free
    User-friendly functionalities
    Bandwidth and space are unmetered

Visit Here: https://www.host.co.in/dedicated-server

• KisoneroKisonero Shared Hoster

Have seen good feedbacks about their work done for webmasters. Pricing is nice - you'll get what you pay for.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
    edited October 2022

In terms of support is concerned I find HostNamaste to give the best support I've encountered for hosting services. They are prompt, courteous and have continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Thanked by [1] : MonstaHost
  • MonstaHostMonstaHost NAT Warrior
    edited October 2022

@Tapioca said:
    In terms of support is concerned I find HostNamaste to give the best support I've encountered for hosting services. They are prompt, courteous and have continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.

I would second that recommendation for @HostNamaste. Reliable and in business since 2012 so not going away.

• enyi3333enyi3333 Link Clerk

You should give host.co.in a try. I know it is one hosting that gives tech support. You can count on it too for speed and security.

• ShantelShantel Link Clerk

I think HostNamaste is a pretty good choice. You get quality service for an affordable price.

• MegMeg Link Clerk

VPS Hosting immediately comes to mind. They have great support and are very affordable.