New Photo Stick automatically downloads your photos

I thought this was cool, new ThePhotoStick automatically downloads your photos.

The stick will do a complete photo and video scan to find all of your photos. In a click (or a tap), you can back up every single photo and video on your computer or smartphone. It works with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices! Help free up space for more photos and videos – plus avoid a tragic accident such as a lost phone!

By getting your photos onto this PhotoStick, you can bring it right into a printing store. They'll be able to print you a quality version of each photo you'd like.

This is the only product we've seen of its kind to save up to 60,000 photos and videos without being tech-savvy.

Source:
https://getthephotostickomni.io/blog-i-tested-a-device-that-saves-you-hours-by-automatically-finding-backing-up-your-photos-and-videos-with-one-click-but-i-never-expected-this-02/?lpid=1396&utm_source=8914&utm_medium=12Giz7yWNWaS&utm_term=623&utm_content=&utm_campaign=0&aff_id=8914&camp_id=0&sub_id=12Giz7yWNWaS&req_id=4f758a9ffcf44fd3a4cab76b0de97ef7&contract_id=0&oid=623&device_type=Mobile&country_name=United States&vid=eftDcvIUE6R4YsxWcmTDWGfKQfx&gulang=en&gubanner=0

Comments

• PatriciaPatricia Link Clerk

I have been on the hunt for a tool like this. I can't thank you enough for sharing!!

• It's great that ThePhotoStick is compatible with all devices! Lots of room for creativity and awesome projects with the 60,000 photos and videos, that can easily be uploaded. Thanks for sharing!

• AishaAisha Link Clerk

I like the fact that this can practically work with any of my devices. It's one of those must have tools.

• RoberachiRoberachi Link Clerk

Wow now this is one impressive piece of software which I definitely must download. The idea of automatic backup of the photos is a plus for me no more loosing images and videos.

• Ruhi_1820Ruhi_1820 Link Clerk

Wow, this is a really remarkable piece of software, and I must download it. The concept of automated photo backup is appealing to me since it prevents me from losing pictures and movies.