VPS Hosting Provider is needed

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any info on Rightservers.com managed VPS solutions in Canada? Can I trust them? Any reviews?
thx for your help

Comments

• Recommend RightServers Canadian VPS. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
    They are always willing to take that extra step. The uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy.

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster

I have been keeping my website on Regvps.com cheap vps for a few weeks now, but so far so good. The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.

• You can try CoinsHosting.com cheap vps. They offer multiple locations. COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps.
    The customer service is the icing on the cake that makes this host one that I will gladly pass on to others, maybe even forcibly if I have to!

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

As an alternative, can draw your attention to Exmasters.com vps hosting packages.
    Helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.