Need a new vps hosting

Hi, I'm looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month.
50GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Centohost.com VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

Comments

• MyResellerHome offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services, with plans beginning at just $59.95 per month. In addition to that, it provides FREE SSL and FREE of Charge Domain Names

• The hosting services offered by centohost.com are far superior to my previous hosting service, which I had for more than a decade. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. Go ahead, they are trustworthy.

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster

I've been with Neironvps.com ssd vps for three months now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses.
    They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.

• Why not give ProfVDS.com EU VPS a try?
    There is no doubt this is the BEST webhost ever. I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this provider; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites.