Which To Use?

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
I have asked a couple of PHP coders to create a script for this forum. Heres the main idea:

For every post you make you are awarded x amount of impression credits. You will then need to enter in an affiliate ID into your user control panel. Ads from members with more than x number of posts will randomly be displayed on the forum header. Each time your ad is displayed it will deduct one impression credit from you.

Now we were planning on using google adsense, but there was one main problem: Its against their TOS. So instead we need to decide on a different affiliate program to use.

Basically this post is about suggestions. If you can suggest a good affiliate program which we can use instead of adsense post it in this topic.

Thanks

The Royal Ram

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    1. Is it against the TOS as implemented in DigitalPoint (introduced by SEBasic)?
    2. I think the eBay affliate program is the next best after Google Adsense (again, I'm a relative newbie)
    3. You'd be sharing revenue with members? Grand and generous of you P.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    well im not sure if its against their terms. digitalpoint says its not but someone else sent them an email and they said it was.

I realy want to use adsense in it. Personally i dont think its against their terms however I might be wrong

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    ive not checked their TOS but ukaffiliates is ok, although you dont get money for clicks only if the user buys something from the advertiser