Show off ur banners

album_pic.php?pic_id=104 this is one i made for my now down site for Devil May Cry. i made this wit Paint shop pro 8 a while back when i was just learning photo editing. now i use Photoshop 7 and CS :D anyways post ur banners
sig.jpg

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    you made that? wow your pretty skilled. nice work

The Royal Ram

• ForgeForge Senior Member The Royal RAM
    LoL, Heres mine as most of you know it quite well,

header3.jpg
    Can fat people Go skinny Dipping?
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    deadfingers, the banner looks good. Your fingers aren't dead! Maybe you can help some of us to create graphics.
  • david_sakhdavid_sakh Junior Member Shared Hoster
  • deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    lol thanx, just to let u know that banner was made wit previously made pics. i didnt draw those pic i just umm "blended" them together. heh thanx for the props guys. it took me about 10 mins to do too. i just got all those pics (like 5 of them) and just used the clone brush then i added them were i wanted to. im getting better though, i actually use the laso tool now. its all good, ill be glad to make a banner like that for anyone as long as i have the pics they want and i have time.
    sig.jpg
  • Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Here is a little banner i put together

weird.jpg

I used photoshop but im not as skilled as i would like to be I find I cant come up with ideas and dont know how to create them if I do. Maybe I need new fliters??
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
  • deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i cant see ur banner. and as for the filters, u can make tons of great things wit the filters that come wit 7. look around for some tutorials, and ull see they mostly make them things out of filters used together along wit some creative blending and whatnot.
    sig.jpg