Store Script

Raven2424Raven2424 Junior MemberShared Hoster
I have really liked the idea of the new store and earn points system im wondering how you have gotten that set up it it a script if so is it shareable. Thanks
XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!

Comments

• cptnwinkycptnwinky Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Well it is shareable but first you need a vBulletin licence which can be pretty pricy.
    PM me for small freelance php jobs.
    I have never been too needy but I lost my job due to the company shutting down our location. I just had a child and live in a pretty depressed area at the moment. I need some freelance work fairly bad.
  • Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    do you know of any places were you can get like add on scripts like the store one for phpbb2 ??? this would probly help more
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
    http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=94055

I think that includes the shop mod as well. I am not sure though.
    I have never been too needy but I lost my job due to the company shutting down our location. I just had a child and live in a pretty depressed area at the moment. I need some freelance work fairly bad.
    Thanks cptnwinky this is excatly what i needed i also found the mod section with all kinds of tools sweet! :D
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    ive used the store and points system on phpbb - its great. you can get all sorts of addons for it too such as bank, lottery, quiz, games and loads more

The Royal Ram

excellent but one odd thing is that i need to change the theme back to the stock skin and then im gonna install something called easy mod i belive which makes installing all other addons automaticly or less work for me. I think thats the best thing to do to ensure minimal errors although some are to be expected.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    yes ive used easy mod too. its really good. much easier than inserting the code yourself only problem is that if there is a single letter wrong in just one of the lines of code it will not work...

The Royal Ram

I have often thought of the possibility of a good easy mod type system. I think they just need to come up with a log file format so that mods that come later can look through the log and change line numbers accordingly.