bidvertiser

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
Has anyone heard about this?
Its a bit like google but people bid to advertise on your site
the minimum thy can bid is $0.01 so in theoriy you could be waiting a long time before you get proper money, although if you have more then 1 company they will be bidding against each other and the highest bid gets advertised on your site.
They pay out at $25 which seems alrite but i reckon it could take longer to get that amount than the $100 on google .

Anyway, id appreciate some feedback if anyone has heard of them.

www.bidvertiser.com

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    It would work out better if you had a great site with great advertising places...
    but if you dont then go with adsense where you get a garuanteed amount per clicks etc...
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i think ill sign up just see what people offer if its rubbish ill just get rid
  • Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    maybe some of you missed this???

We pay monthly, either by check with a minimum of US $25, or instantly through PayPal with a minimum of only $10.

paypal $10 which is good news for alot of people i bet :D
    This is a nice find i think im gonna give them a shot
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    ive heard some good things about bidvertiser...i read about it on another forum somewhere however i did read that it had its problems - not quite sure what though

The Royal Ram