Favourite Image Program

2»

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i wouldnt know :)

but there was a computer fair in manchester that got raided by the police and they got millions of £s worth of copied software
    LOL - looks like it's the same everywhere in the world...
    true, the thing is paying all that money for something which they are earning a hell of a lot from sheer profit just seems wrong, if they reduced the price to be more realistic more people would buy it as they would rather have the originals than copies so in the long run it would probably benefit them the same but they wouldnt have to spend as much on "preventing" piracy
    Tony, you'll learn in a couple of years time that corporates look at us individual users as spare cash - the big money is in licensing the software to businesses. The company I work for has close to 40000 employees worlwide - each one us has a PC/laptop and all the machines have MS Office installed. Businesses can afford to pay - so why redce prices?

Yeah, I guess individual users still count for something but we're not the main consideration :)
    true, but they spend time changing software for home users (XP pro/home) not change as such just take away some of the things
  • dj-spindeldj-spindel Beginner Link Clerk
    Photoshop
    Inkscape
    Cinema 4D
    Flash MX
    Untitled-2_copy.jpg
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    you are familiar with cinema 4d?

now that's pretty cool. I downloaded a trial version and didnt have a clue what to do...i managed to create some boxes and a very ugly house and that was about it

The Royal Ram