Best server provider around?

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu, 24gb ram, 500gb SSD and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Do you know anything about CoinsHosting.com dedicated servers? Trustworthy or not? Others?
thanks.

Comments

• Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
    Give CoinsHosting.com a try. Great hosting provider with very cheap prices and incredible storage and bandwidth plans.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

It has been more than a year since I have been with CoinsHosting.com and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites. Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

As an alternative, take a look at Serverunion.com dedicated servers. Get 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
    It is the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites.