Affordable VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about CoinsHosting.com VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• I would like to recommend that you go with Dollar2host rather than any other company. Because they are the most effective at managing online stores and also come with an integrated SSL certificate.

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for Coinshosting.com shared, vps hosting solutions.
    All plans, Shared, VPS, RDP are NVMe storage only. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster

I am fully-satisfied with CoinsHosting.com web hosting service and highly recommend them. The support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
  • Superb webhost - uptime perfect, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, pricing is cheaper than other hosting provider - they are EXCELLENT. The techs at CoinsHosting.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.