VPS provider in Europe?

Hello guys,
I'm looking for VPS provider in Europe.
Good Price I can go Up to $20/month
Anyone know where I can find it ?
How is Regvps.com for vps hosting? Good or bad?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• _OwnWebServers _ is excited to announce our Christmas SALE, where we're offering a massive 50% discount on our VPS hosting plans! Use the code _**VPS50 **_at checkout to avail of this limited-time offer.

Our VPS hosting solutions are perfect for businesses and individuals who require more control and resources than traditional shared hosting. With our VPS plans, you get your own virtual server with dedicated resources, including CPU, RAM, storage, and bandwidth.

Hurry and take advantage of this exclusive offer before it expires. Visit our website now to learn more about our VPS hosting plans and how they can benefit your business.

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster

Can say that Regvps.com Linux vps provider has always done a good job for us. The site is always up. Pricing is cheap.
    The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.

• I was recommended to try regvps.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

As an alternative, take a look at rockhoster.com kvm vps solutions. Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for their servers, they are really fast. I can definitely recommend them!