Affordable VPS solution?

SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster
edited December 2023 in Hosting Discussion & News

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor.
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?

Thank you!

Comments

• If you are looking for a stable VPS hosting provider, _**OwnebServers **_ is a reliable choice. With its robust infrastructure, excellent uptime record, and scalable virtual server options, OWS offers stability and performance for your hosting needs. Their user-friendly interface and competitive pricing make it a preferred option for many developers and businesses.

XMAS SALE 55% OFF VPS Hosting - Use Promo code XMAS55 for month at checkout.

• You can trust Profvds.com EU vps. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

As I know Regvps.com and also GTHost.com web hosts are good for getting cheap vps plans.
    Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

• m2hostm2host Link Clerk

When looking for affordable web hosting, look for features like uptime guarantee, 24/7 customer support, choice of the operating system and scalability of the plan.