Free Hosting - Discuss

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
See: http://www.devdreams.com/forum/announcement.php?f=31

Let me know what you think and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

The Royal Ram

Comments

• SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Also this offer is not available for users who have received 2 or more official warnings from the Dev Dreams staff.
    Does that include me? ;)
    Rave it up.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    you havent had any OFFICIAL warnings. in fact you havent had any

The Royal Ram

I have... winky
    Rave it up.
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    That doesn't count. :)
    forget that incident :)

The Royal Ram

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    I keyed http://www.cape-tek.com/index.php?p=devdreams into my browser and it gave a hell lot of PHP errors. Even http://www.cape-tek.com didn't work. Doesn't give customers a good feeling when these type of things happen - especially for hosting site.
  • Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I love the idea of rewarding forum members who contribute to the forum :)
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
    It takes quite a whiel to load for me, but no php errors...
    yeah sorry about that. if you have any extra questions regarding the hosting feel free to PM cape-tek

The Royal Ram

• CapeTekCapeTek Beginner Link Clerk
    Hey guys, the reason for the errors and the slow loading time is becuase we are currently migrating our servers to a new datacenter and faster servers. All migrations will be completed by 8:00 pm today (eastern time). We are doing this so we may offer a great deal like this. the php errors were just from moving the site from one location to another one(database and location errors) and was fixed right away. I posted a annoucment about this here:

http://www.cape-tek.com/index.php?p=news

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I am going to make myself more available on this forums as soon as my servers are completley relocated.(btw current customers are getting free upgrades to thier plans)

have a good day :)

-Anthony
    Anthony LeBoeuf
    www.cape-tek.com
    Finally! A affordable reliable host that you can rely on.
    Update: for every 100 posts extra you make you will be given an extra 30 days free hosting. See the official announcments for more information

The Royal Ram

Hehe, I could get a year at the rate I go ;)
    Rave it up.
    aha but theres a slight catch: you can have a maximum of 120 days(original 30 days plus 3x100 extras)

The Royal Ram

3x100 is 300...
    So we can get 330 altogether?
  • Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Guys im not sure if this is ok but can i do this

Host peoples sites for free but they need to put my google adsense on there site??? i could find anyhting about this in the tos of google but im not sure i know some poeple here may know more about this thanks guys!
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
    noooooo

Basically for every 100 posts you make you get 30 days free. So if you wanted the full 120 days maximum then you would first make the standard 100 posts for 30 days then plus 3x100 posts for the other 90 days.

Get me?

@Raven - If you want to ask a different question please start a new thread. It gets messy otherwsie

The Royal Ram

• CapeTekCapeTek Beginner Link Clerk
    What hes saying is,

Make 100 posts then get free web hosting for 30 days.
    We allow you to renew your free hosting for up to 3 additional months after that, all you must do is go here and fill the form out after you have made your 100 posts for that month.
    Anthony LeBoeuf
    www.cape-tek.com
    Finally! A affordable reliable host that you can rely on.