Hosting/Google Adsense

Raven2424Raven2424 Junior MemberShared Hoster
Guys im not sure if this is ok but can i do this

Host peoples sites for free but they need to put my google adsense on there site??? i could find anyhting about this in the tos of google but im not sure i know some poeple here may know more about this thanks guys!
:cool:
XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    people do do it but im not sure if its allowed as sites have to be checked before they get accepted by google so unless their site gets checked im not sure
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I think its allowed because...

When you sign up for an adsense account you only have to have one site validated then it is up to you to choose what other sites to put it on. so as long as you have a valid account and that the sites which will have your ads on are not against their rules you should be fine.

The Royal Ram

note: I have also moved this to the affiliates section

The Royal Ram

• Raven2424Raven2424 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    ok so i have started to do this anyone need free hosting pm and ill set you on your way or post it here and we can talk thanks :D
    XR-Host.com Free templates, Tutorials, Scripts and more!! Great Site with lots content from templates, logos, Scripts, Tutorials and more!
  • KlaasKoopmanKlaasKoopman Member NAT Warrior
    I have been thinking of this to, and am Actually doing it. I host a clan's website ( forum ) and placed my ad's on them: www.kkportfolio.net/sgaforums. This way I get more hits/Clicks - MONEY!

But if it's legal I don't know, but if it isn't google will let you know soon and it will not concurr in any problems if you tell them you couldn't find it in their TOS.
    Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    At http://www.general-forum.com I offer free forum hosting which have got my adsense ads on it :)

The Royal Ram

what do you do with domain names, do they get a subdomain, but can they also go for their own domain name?
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
    Im trying to work on a script so that they will get subdomains...however at the moment theyve just got boring, long urls....

The Royal Ram

but how about domain names then? I mean if they have their own? ( btw how many people in this project of yours now )
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums