Reliable VPS Hosting Recommendation

Dear Sir,
Kindly recommend a reliable VPS hosting with at least 5 years in the market and also fulfill the following. Thanks
CPanel Resources
1.) Min 150-second PHP Execution Time but allowed to increase to 200 seconds if needed.
2.) Min 256M PHP Memory but allowed to increase to 384M or even 512M if needed on occassions.
3.) Min 25 Processes.
4.) No limit on number of tables & database.
5.) No limit on table and database size.
6.) Min 250K inodes allowed but desirable to be no limit.
7.) Min 200 emails per hour allowed for sending out but 500 is highly desirable.
8.) R1SoftBackup with min 7 days and integrated with CPanel for users to access & download the backup of previous days.
9.) 24/7 Live Chat Support.
10.) WHM/CPanel, Do NOT need WHMCS/ClientExe/Site Builders.
11.) Better configured with CloudLinux OS, do NOT want abusers affect my website performance.
12.) <= $30 per month with min 40GB storage & 1500GB bandwidth.
What are your views on Neironvps.com hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Any other providers you can recommend me to try?

Comments

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

I have been using Neironvps.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb. Like this one: NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

• LegobumLegobum Shared Hoster

I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Neironvps.com solutions.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

• m2hostm2host Shared Hoster

The answer to your question is M2Host. Our plan includes features like free SSl, cPanel/Pleask, 24/7 live customer support, free migration, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and more. Our VPS hosting plan starts at $30/m. For more information, please visit our website.

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

I am so glad I found this review site! And because of it, I've decided to switch from my previous host (because of much downtime) to Neironvps.com servers. Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome NAT Warrior

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like Fully Managed, Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.