Trustworthy Dedicated Hosts with Discounts?

Hey Guys,
Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for dedicated servers.
My requirements are:
VERY solid network, very solid support, solid hardware
My budget is $100 per server per month. Is Regvps.com server hosting trustworthy? Any comments?
I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
Thanks!

Comments

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

I thought of moving to other hosts but Regvps.com service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime. Like this package and hope it will suit your requirements: Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.

• LegobumLegobum Shared Hoster

I have been with Regvps.com for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. I've ordered VPS. Very stable servers work, amazing support. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
    6 Cores
    2.4GHz
    15MB
    RAM : 32GB
    STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
    MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Servers - Promo Code EASTER55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

Price is great! Regvps.com has impressed a lot of people in the last two years, including me.
    Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome NAT Warrior

Experience the web hosting service of MyResellerHome. The cost of a dedicated hosting plan is as low as $99 per month. Our web hosting plans include a variety of services, such as cPanel/Plesk, free SSL, WHMCS, complete root access, and a 100% uptime guarantee. Additionally, we provide 24/7 customer support. For additional information, please consult our website.