EU VPS wanted

Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following. Any recommendations would be appreciated:
UK based Unmanaged CentOS VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy and Centoserver.com vps? Are they good? What host is better?

Thanks

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs. You can rely on GTHost.com Madrid VPS solutions. They have expanded to 20 global locations! Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

Believe Neironvps.com NVMe VPS will serve your needs. Guaranteed RAM is the RAM size that is exclusively allocated to a VPS and can be used whenever this VPS requires it. Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Windows Server. Extra 20 Gb SSD at $5/mo.

• LegobumLegobum NAT Warrior

There is a good communication between users and host team. Highly recommended. NetShop-isp.com.cy is a good web host. They're known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business.