Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead. Only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 6GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
What can you say about Webhost.pro and GTHost.com vps hosting solutions? Are they good?
Any other web hosts you can recommend?

Comments

• xHostsUKxHostsUK Link Clerk

We offer UK based servers with Arbor DDOS protection included. https://xhosts.uk

• MerkelMerkel Link Clerk

Plans from rockhoster.com and surfhosting.co are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
    Reliable hosting. No interruptions, errors or problems in operation.

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

I'm happy with the performance and reliability of GTHost.com vps service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Speed is great and everything just works. They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations! Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

• OwnWebServers VPS Hosting offers a robust and flexible solution for businesses seeking reliable and scalable virtual private server hosting. With top-notch performance, enhanced security, and dedicated resources, their VPS hosting ensures optimal website performance and uptime. Users benefit from customizable configurations, full root access, and around-the-clock customer support, making it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes looking to maintain a strong online presence.

55% OFF VPS Hosting for 1st month, simply use the promo code MONSOON55 during the checkout process.

• DediRockDediRock Shared Hoster

Hi guys,

It's great to see a comparison of competitors, but I’d like to highlight what sets us apart.
    At DediRock, our hosting services provide around-the-clock DDoS protection and 24/7 monitoring for phishing attacks, ensuring your site stays secure and protected from these growing threats. Plus, we currently offer limited discount promotions on our services, so now is a great time to secure a high-performance, secure hosting solution. If you're looking for reliable, secure hosting, our services are designed to give you peace of mind.

• m2hostm2host NAT Warrior

Enjoy the best and affordable web hosting service with M2Host. VPS hosting plan includes servcies like choice of control panel, Dedicated Resources, Full Admin/Root Access, Install 3rd Party Softwares etc at just $9.99/mo. For more information please visit our website.