Cheap VPS?

LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior
edited September 27 in Hosting Discussion & News

Hi!
Could someone offer rather cheap VPS for DNS with the option of paying with crypto currency?
I need at least 2 different geo locations.
$20/month - 4 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 200 GB SSD
What are your views on Allwebhost.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?
Do you know any good vps offer?

Comments

• m2hostm2host NAT Warrior
    edited October 1

Enjoy the best and affordable web hosting service with M2Host. VPS hosting plan includes services like choice of control panel, Dedicated Resources, Full Admin/Root Access, Install 3rd Party Softwares etc at just $9.99/mo. For more information please visit our website.

• ArietsAriets Link Clerk

Decent VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and surfhosting.co.
    They are truly the best, and I don't intend to ever take my business elsewhere. They are patient (especially with people like me who aren't super technical and feel a bit stressed when things seem to go awry (often my own user error)), and they are always professional, dependable, and go the extra mile to make sure their customers are really taken care of. I couldn't give a company or team my higher recommendation. Super grateful to them all of these years.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.
    Try Exmasters.com vps. You will get powerful, reliable, and affordable hosting solutions from beginners to professionals.

• DediRockDediRock Shared Hoster

When comparing providers, it’s important to look at how their services align with your specific needs—things like server performance and customer service are key.

At DediRock, we’ve built our reputation around strong U.S.-based servers and exceptional support, and we’re currently offering discounts through limited-time coupons for new customers. If you’re weighing your options, it might be worth taking a look!

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior

OwnWebServers is a top cloud hosting provider offering diverse services such as computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. It's an excellent choice for businesses of any size, from small startups to large enterprises, thanks to its high availability, scalability, security, and outstanding customer support. Enjoy an instant 50% discount on all VPS hosting plans with the code VPS50. Hurry, as this is a limited-time offer!

Features include:

Wide range of services
    High availability
    Scalability
    Security
    Excellent customer support
    Grab the best deal here: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

You can get affordable vps solutions from Regvps.com - these guys are professionals.
    I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.

• MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Fully managed hosting, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

• LegobumLegobum NAT Warrior

When i was a web developer reliable host were rare. Some where good but they would disappear and with others communication seemed to be dirty word. Allwebhost.com impressed me a lot. It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it.