Looking for EU VPS

Can you help me with finding perfect EU VPS?
I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
What are your views on GTHost.com Madrid vps solutions? Any reviews please?
Anyone know such provider?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

When signing up with such a cheap provider, I was initially concerned about reliability and customer service, but both have been excellent. GTHost.com launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
    Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

Pricing is really competitive. They are my good partner, and am sure will be your good partner. I highly recommend GTHost.com vps hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team.

Try this package: 4 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 160GB, Traffic 16TB - $20/mo.

• LegobumLegobum NAT Warrior

I've been with Neironvps.com NVMe VPS for about 8 months. I couldn't be more pleased. Have had no issues. My sites where all transferred free and everything went smooth. They're known to be a little pricier than other providers perhaps, but I switched to them from a lower-priced provider so I could get honest feedback about my site and about my business.