Hosting for multiple Wordpress sites

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for affordable but decent shared hosting for multiple Wordpress sites.
Can anyone recommend a provider and give me some guidance as to what I should look for?
Do you know anything about Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting solutions? Are they good?
Sorry I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to hosting.

Comments

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being Libertyvps.net customer. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.

• DediRockDediRock Shared Hoster
    edited October 10

Hi,

It's great to see a comparison of competitors, but I’d like to highlight what sets us apart. At DediRock our hosting services provide around-the-clock DDoS protection and 24/7 monitoring for phishing attacks, ensuring your site stays secure and protected from these growing threats. Plus, we currently offer limited discount promotions on our services, so now is a great time to secure a high-performance, secure hosting solution. If you're looking for reliable, secure hosting, our services are designed to give you peace of mind.

• LegobumLegobum NAT Warrior

You need to widen your search to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
    Check out Exmasters.com as well as GTHost.com cheap vps solutions. Great uptime and super fast speed.
    You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.